Warranty and returns
General conditions for the return of Goods.
Return of the Goods is carried out using the services of the postal service "Nova Poshta" or other delivery services that provide targeted delivery services, in accordance with the delivery rules and tariffs established by such postal services. The return of the Goods purchased in the Online Store, directly in the stores of the retail network, in person at the address of the warehouse or office of the Seller is not possible.
The peculiarities of returning the Goods of good quality and inadequate quality are set out below in the relevant sections.
To return the Goods, it is necessary no later than the last day of the fourteen-day return period:
1. Pack the Goods in such a way as to prevent damage during transportation (in any case, not worse than the Goods were packed when they were delivered to the Buyer). When returning the Goods of good quality, the Goods shall be packed together with all its components, as well as with all labels, tags, etc.
2. Together with the Goods, pack:
- the invoice for the Goods confirming its purchase, received by the Buyer together with such Goods (or a copy thereof), and
- a completed Return Application, the form of which the Buyer receives with the Goods. The Return Application must be filled out exclusively on behalf of the Buyer, i.e. the person registered in the Online Store and in whose name the relevant Order was placed.
The return application must be fully completed and signed by the Buyer. The absence of any information provided in the Return Application and/or the absence of a delivery note for the Goods (or a copy thereof) will result in the impossibility of refunding the funds paid for the Goods.
After the Seller receives the Goods, inspects them, checks their condition (in particular, the preservation of their presentation) and the circumstances specified in the Return Application (in particular, the quality of the Goods), the Seller shall decide whether to satisfy the Buyer's request for the return of the Goods.
If the Seller finds that the Return Request is incomplete, improperly filled out, does not contain the Buyer's signature or is not submitted on behalf of the Buyer, such a request shall be deemed not submitted, the Seller shall notify the Buyer thereof, and the Buyer shall be obliged to resubmit a duly executed Return Request.
In case the Seller satisfies the return request, the Buyer-sender of the Goods shall receive an SMS message confirming the acceptance of the Goods by the Seller and the refund to the Buyer. The funds paid for the Goods shall be refunded upon acceptance of the Goods by the Seller and satisfaction of the Buyer's claim, which is confirmed by a notification sent to the Sending Buyer.
Refunds are made by bank transfer as follows:
- if the Goods were paid for in cash or by bank transfer at the postal service department directly upon receipt of the Goods - by transferring the price of the Goods to the Buyer's bank (card) account, using the bank card number specified by the Buyer in the Application for the return of the Goods;
- if the Goods were paid for by bank transfer directly in the Online Store using the payment system - by transferring the price of the Goods to the bank (card) account, the number of the bank card from which the funds were received when paying for the Goods.
In case of refusal to satisfy the Buyer's claim, increase of the term for consideration of the Buyer's application, the need to establish the causes of loss of quality of the Goods, as well as in case of other circumstances that make it impossible to immediately satisfy the Buyer's claim for the return of the Goods, the Buyer-sender of the Goods shall be contacted by the Seller's representative, who shall inform about the relevant circumstances and the Seller's decision based on the results of consideration of the Return Application.
Features of the return of Goods of good quality.
Goods of good quality shall be returned in cases established by law within fourteen days, not counting the day of purchase, provided that such Goods have not been used and their presentation, consumer properties, seals, labels, as well as the payment document issued to the Buyer together with the Goods sold (invoice for the Goods) have been preserved.
- the Buyer shall bear all costs associated with the return of the Goods of good quality. The cost of delivery (transportation) of the Goods to the Seller's warehouse upon its return shall not be reimbursed by the Seller (except for the return of erroneous Goods that do not correspond to the Order (wrong size, grade
etc.). Return and reimbursement of delivery costs of the Goods that do not comply with the Order shall be made on the terms and conditions provided for the return of Goods of inadequate quality);
- if, upon receipt of the Goods at the Seller's warehouse, it is found that such Goods do not meet the return conditions (in particular, the Goods were in use, there are no labels, tags, etc.), the return of such Goods will be refused. In this case, the Goods will be returned to the Buyer by sending them using the services of the postal service "Nova Poshta" to the address of the first delivery of the Goods specified in the relevant Order. The return of the Goods to the Buyer shall be carried out at the expense of the Buyer on a cash on delivery basis.
Features of the return of Goods of inadequate quality.
The Goods of inadequate quality means the Goods in which defects have been identified within the warranty period established by the Seller. The warranty period for all Goods purchased in the Online Store is 3 (three) months from the date of receipt of such Goods by the Buyer.
The rights of the Buyer in case of purchase of the Goods of inadequate quality are determined by the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Consumer Rights".
- all costs associated with the return of the Goods of inadequate quality shall be borne by the Seller. The cost of delivery (transportation) of the Goods to the Seller's warehouse upon its return may be reimbursed by the Seller together with the refund of the money paid for the Goods if the Buyer indicates this in the Return Application and subject to confirmation by the postal service that delivered such Goods of the cost of delivery (transportation) of the Goods specified by the Buyer in the Return Application;
- if, upon receipt of the Goods at the Seller's warehouse, the defects claimed by the Buyer are not confirmed by the Seller (in particular, in cases of normal wear and tear, defects not caused by the Seller, etc.), the repair or return of such Goods will be refused. In this case, the Goods will be returned to the Buyer by sending it using the services of the postal service "Nova Poshta". The return of the Goods to the Buyer shall be carried out at the expense of the Buyer on a cash on delivery basis.