1. DEFINITION OF TERMS
- 1.1.1. "Administration of the Online Store Website (hereinafter referred to as the Website Administration)" means authorized employees to manage the Website, acting on behalf of the Website Owner and the Website Licensee, who organize and (or) process personal data, as well as determine the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data.
- 1.1.2. "Personal data" means any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or determined individual (personal data subject).
- 1.1.3. "Processing of personal data" means any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with the use of automation tools or without the use of such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
- 1.1.4. "Confidentiality of personal data" means the requirement for the Operator or other persons who have gained access to the personal data of a person to prevent their dissemination without the consent of the personal data subject or without other legal grounds.
- 1.1.5. "User of the Online Store Website (hereinafter referred to as the User)" means a person who has access to the Website via the Internet and uses the Online Store Website.
- 1.1.6. "Cookies" - a small piece of data sent by a web server and stored on the user's computer, which the web client or web browser sends to the web server each time in an HTTP request when trying to open the page of the corresponding site.
- 1.1.7. "IP address" - a unique network address of a node in a computer network built on the IP protocol.
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- 2.5. The site administration does not verify the accuracy of the personal data provided by the User of the Online Store website.
- 2.6. Before disclosing the personal information of a third party on the site, the User must obtain the consent of this person both to disclose and to process this information in accordance with these rules.
- 3.2.1. last name, first name of the User;
- 3.2.2. contact phone number of the User;
- 3.2.3. e-mail address (e-mail);
- 3.3. The Online Store protects the Data that is automatically transmitted during the viewing of ad units and when visiting pages on which the system's statistical script ("pixel") is installed:
- IP address;
- information from cookies;
- information about the browser (or other program that provides access to the display of advertising);
- time of access;
- address of the page on which the ad unit is located;
- referrer (address of the previous page).
- 3.3.1. Disabling cookies may result in the inability to access parts of the Online Store website that require authorization.
- 3.3.2. The Online Store collects statistics on the IP addresses of its visitors. This information is used to identify and solve technical problems, to control the legality of financial payments.
4. PURPOSES OF COLLECTING USER'S PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 4.1 The Administration of the website of the online store may use the User's personal data for the following purposes:
- 4.1.1. Identification of the User registered on the website of the online store for placing an order and (or) concluding a contract for the sale of goods remotely with uwwc.com.ua.
- 4.1.2. Providing the User with access to the personalized resources of the Online Store Website.
- 4.1.3. Establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, requests regarding the use of the Online Store Website, the provision of services, processing requests and applications from the User.
- 4.1.4. Determining the location of the User to ensure security and prevent fraud.
- 4.1.5. Confirmation of the accuracy and completeness of personal data provided by the User.
- 4.1.6. Creating an account for making purchases if the User has agreed to create an account.
- 4.1.7. Notifying the User of the Online Store Website about the status of the Order.
- 4.1.8. Processing and receiving payments, confirming tax or tax benefits, disputing a payment, determining the right to receive a credit line by the User.
- 4.1.9. Providing the User with effective customer and technical support in case of problems related to the use of the Website of the Online Store.
- 4.1.10. Providing the User with product updates, special offers, price information, newsletters and other information on behalf of the Online Store or on behalf of the partners of the Online Store with his/her consent.
- 4.1.11. Carrying out advertising activities with the consent of the User.
- 4.1.12. Providing the User with access to the sites or services of the partners of the Online Store in order to obtain products, updates and services.
5. METHODS AND TERMS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 5.1. The processing of the User's personal data is carried out without any time limit, in any legal way, including in personal data information systems using automation tools or without using such tools.
- 5.2. The User agrees that the Site Administration has the right to transfer personal data to third parties, in particular, courier services, postal organizations, telecommunication operators, solely for the purpose of fulfilling the User's order placed on the Website of the online store "Store Name", including the delivery of the Goods.
- 5.3. The User's personal data may be transferred to the authorized state authorities only on the grounds and in the manner prescribed by the legislation of Ukraine.
- 5.4. In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Site Administration shall inform the User about the loss or disclosure of personal data.
- 5.5. The Website Administration shall take the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
- 5.6. The Site Administration together with the User shall take all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of the User's personal data.
6. OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
- 6.1. The User is obliged to:
- 6.1.1. Provide information about personal data necessary to use the Website of the Online Store.
- 6.1.2. Update, supplement the provided information about personal data in case of changes in this information.
- 6.2. The site administration is obliged to:
- 6.2.3. Take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the User's personal data in accordance with the procedure generally used to protect this kind of information in the existing business environment.
- 6.2.4. To block personal data related to the respective User from the moment of application or request of the User or his legal representative or authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects for the period of verification, in case of detection of inaccurate personal data or illegal actions.
7. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARTIES
- 7.2. In case of loss or disclosure of Confidential Information, the Site Administration shall not be liable if this information is confidential:
- 7.2.1. Became public domain before its loss or disclosure.
- 7.2.2. Was received from a third party before it was received by the Site Administration.
- 7.2.3. Was disclosed with the consent of the User.
8. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- 8.1. Before applying to the court with a claim in disputes arising from the relationship between the User of the Online Store website and the Site Administration, it is mandatory to file a claim (a written proposal for the voluntary settlement of the dispute).
- 8.2. The recipient of the claim within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim shall notify the claimant in writing of the results of the consideration of the claim.
- 8.3. If no agreement is reached, the dispute will be referred to a judicial authority in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
9. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS